Congratulations, you’ve taken the first step towards repairing your credit.
According to Fair Isaac Corporation (developer of the FICO® Score) approximately 90 million of the 215 million adults in the U.S. have either sub-prime or no credit scores at all. Even if you think you don’t need any help right now, you would be wise to know how to maximize your credit ratings.
With a skyrocketing number of individuals experiencing financial hardship – families, friends, neighbors who are underwater on their mortgage or facing foreclosure. While others are maxing out their credit cards to cover the cost of basic bills, like utilities or putting food on the table, or those who soothe their emotional wounds or boost their sense of self worth by overspending when they can least afford it.
The reasons are many, simple, and complex. But when financial management has been a low priority, the following scenarios can be the consequence.
- A high interest rate on your credit card makes it next to impossible to pay down your balance.
- You can’t get credit, even when you apply for credit cards solicited to you in the mail.
- Your application for a car loan is turned down or the loan you are approved for has an astronomical interest rate.
- Your auto insurance premium is so high you are tempted to do without it.
- You think you’ve landed a new job - a credit check is done, and suddenly you’re out of the running.
Bringing you the knowledge and tools you need to repair your credit - Escaping Credit Hell is your life raft in the storm, as you begin to set the tone for a new financial future.
Get started now!
Simply select the Product Option below, and Escaping Credit Hell is yours!